Tuesday 19 June 2012

New Knitting Mags. . .



While my books are all en route somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean, I'm indulging in some new magazines that have just hit the stands.  Noro now has a magazine!  Who doesn't love knitting with Noro? Who hasn't found it very tricky to get just the right pattern that will best highlight all those amazing colours? It's all very exciting and there's tons of inspirational patterns in the magazine. Look at this gorgeous cowl from this premiere issue:


I also can't resist the new 2012 edition of Jane Austen Knits.  Knitting inspired by literature just seems so appropriate and the magazine contains some very pretty patterns.  And I bought the latest issue of Knitscene Accessories, simply for this very cute Check Slouch hat that I'm determined to knit for this fall, despite my seeming inability to knit hats that will actually fit my head.


3 comments:

Lynn said...

I was able to resist temptation and walk right by those very magazines just yesterday....today I'll go back and pick up the Noro one- love that cowl!

Blithe Spirit said...

You are stronger than me. Knitting magazines are my weakness. I even love looking at all the advertising!

Dayana Knits said...

Noro is always a challenge, I've really enjoyed the magazine. I always seem to fall for the skirts, like this one: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/15---u-miter-skirt