Friday 11 December 2015

Doing the Doodler. . .


I finally got around to finding a morning without rain and getting some photos of the Doodler shawl by Stephen West in action. I'm really loving this shawl. It's so unique in design and all that garter stitch makes it so very squishy and cozy.



There are lots of different ways to wear it., each one showing off one of the shawl's main design features.  Here the stripes take precedent.


Or you can showcase that huge cable around the neck.


Or stretch those lovely, big wedges right around you.


I am just so chuffed with this shawl.

2 comments:

Julie said...

oh wow, that shawl is stunning!! It looks so incredible, and I love the variety in it. You did an awesome job!

Blithe Spirit said...

Oh thank-you - I had a lot of fun knitting it, but it's all down to amazing creativity of Stephen West.