Monday 10 December 2012

Oh, Those Happy Feet. . .

When I lived in Toronto, I occasionally watched Dancing With the Stars (it's on my bucket list to learn to tango one day).  Now in the UK, I'm hooked on its counterpart, Strictly Come Dancing which, despite rarely knowing who the celebrities are, I think I prefer to the U.S. show.  Things may have changed in the latter, but I don't remember the celebrities ever performing a Charleston.  Last Saturday, there was this delightful fusion routine of Charleston and Quickstep performed by Dani Harmer and Vincent Simone. I just loved everything about it - the choreography, the music, the costumes, the facial expressions.  It looks like such fun - I so totally want to do this.  If you haven't seen this, it'll put a smile on your face and a tap in your toes.  Enjoy!


No comments: