Sunday 6 May 2012

Gone Fishing (well, not really). . .



I'm taking a break from blogging for the rest of the month as I'm working on a big project that is consuming all my spare time.  And no, it's not finally getting around to reading Hilary Mantel's Wolf Hall, although I have started it, in anticipation of the sequel, Bring Up the Bodies, which is out this month.  Margaret Atwood has already given it a rave in The Guardian.  You can read her review here.

Back in June, hopefully refreshed and de-stressed, with some finished knitting off the needles, and ready for new adventures.

1 comment:

Margaret Gosden said...

You may not remember me - I once worked on WEEKEND! Imagine my surprise and delight when discovering your blog! As you will see, I have lived in the US since the 1960s, perhaps about the last time I saw you when we were doing some sort of photo project for Betty Rosamond! Anyway, I am adding you to my list of blogs I follow because I have an interest, too, in some of your interests - Woolf, being one of them. Now Gosden, not Davis.